Favorites #2 - Fall & Winter 2016/17

April 07, 2017


Spring just arrived and it is time for my winter favorites. This time I decide to also include fall favorites, since I didn't do a separate post for them.
________________________________________________________________________________

Kako je došlo proljeće vrijeme je za zimske favorite pa sam usput odlučila uključiti i jesenske favorite, s obzirom da im nisam dodijelila poseban post. 




List of products / Popis proizvoda:

  • Loreal Infallible 24h-Matte foundation - 11 Vanilla
  • Catrice Even Skin Tone beautifying foundation - 030 Even Sand
  • Eveline Art Scenic silicone makeu-up base - for normal to combination skin 
  • Catrice Liquid Camouflage high coverage concealer - 010 Porcellain
  • Essence Camouflage cream concealer - 10 Natural Beige
  • Catrice Nude Illusion loose powder - Transparent Matt
  • Essence I heart nude eyeshadow - 05 My Favorite Tauping
  • Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked blusher - All I Think About Is You
  • Essence Matt Touch blush - 30 Rose Me Up!
  • Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights highlighter - Exhale 
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel - Caramel
  • Wet'n'Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow primer   
  • Look by Bipa waterproof kajal - 6 Ultra Violet
  • Makeup Revolution New-trals VS Neutrals palette
  • Morphe 35N palette
  • Essence lipliner - 08 Red Blush
  • Look by Bipa lipliner - 5 Orchid
  • Kiko Milano Smart lip penci - 712
  • Essence Longlasting lipliner - 07 Plum Cake
  • Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick - Red Carpet
  • Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick - Diamond Life
  • Essence Matt matt matt lipstick - 03
  • Catrice Ultimate nail lacquer -  98 No Coffee Without Toffee
  • Essence The gel nailpolish - 67 Love Me Like You Do
  • Essence The gel nailpolish - 48 My Love Diary
  • Maybelline Color Show 60 seconds nailpolish - 357


Loreal Infallible 24h-Matte foundation - 11 Vanilla, Catrice Even Skin Tone beautifying foundation - 030 Even Sand, Eveline Art Scenic silicone makeu-up base - for normal to combination skin


My absolute favorite when  it comes to the foundation, are Loreal Infallible 24h-Matte foundation in the shade 11 Vanilla, that is slightly too light and too pink for me, so I mixed it with my all time favorite, never forgotten, Catrice Even Skin Tone beautifying foundation - 030 Even Sand. These two foundations mixed matched my skin tone perfectly, covered all imperfections to that point that I often didn't even need concealers. They are long lasting and have natural matte finish.
  
Eveline Art Scenic silicone makeu-up base - for normal to combination skin I use every time when I need a silicone based primer but my skin is dry. I go into details about why I used this version for normal to combo skin and not the version for dry skin here.
________________________________________________________________________________

Apsolutni favoriti ove jeseni i zime, barem što se tiče podloge, su Loreal Infallible 24h-Matte foundation u nijansi 11 Vanilla, koji je malo presvijetla i prehladnog podtona za moj ten, pa sam ga miješala s najdražim, nikad prežaljenim Catrice Even Skin Tone beautifying foundation - 030 Even Sand. Ova dva tekuća pudera zajedno ne samo da su nijansom savršeno odgovarali mojoj koži, već potpuno prekrivaju sve nedostatke na licu do te razine da mi češto korektor niti nije trebao. Dugotrajni su i zajedno daju prirodni mat finiš.
 
Eveline Art Scenic silicone makeu-up base - za normalnu i mješovitu kožu uvijek koristim kada želim primer na bazi silkona, a koža mi je suha. O tome zašto tada koristim baš ovu verziju za normalnu i mješovitu kožu, a ne onu za suhu, sam pričala ovdje.


Catrice Liquid Camouflage high coverage concealer - 010 Porcellain, Essence Camouflage cream concealer - 10 Natural Beige, Catrice Nude Illusion loose powder - Transparent Matt


Catrice Liquid Camouflage high coverage concealer - 010 Porcellain is my favorite undereye concealer, but during the winter time I go for the lightest, slightly pink shade (but now there is one that is even lighter - 005). I have to say, this is not just seasonal favorite, I use them all year around.

I used Essence Camouflage cream concealer - 10 Natural Beige on the rest of my face - for spot concealing (the right, lightest shade). This is a thick, creamy high coverage concealer that covers all imperfections. 

But of course, I have to set all that concealing I did - for that I used Catrice Nude Illusion loose powder - Transparent Matt. It doesn't have any color as it says - its transparent and it is for locking in that concealer so it doesn't crease and to make everything last longer.
________________________________________________________________________________

Catrice Liquid Camouflage high coverage concealer - 010 Porcellain je moj najdraži korektor za ispod očiju, a preko zime i jeseni koristim svjetliju nijansu. Moram napomenuti da ovo nije sezonski favorit, već ih koristim cijelu godinu.
Essence Camouflage cream concealer - 10 Natural Beige sam koristila samo na ostatku lica, za prekrivanje nepravilnosti, i to desnu, svijetliju nijansu. Gust je, kremast i pokriva sve nedostatke. 

Naravno, sve ove korektore treba setati nečim - za to sam koristila Catrice Nude Illusion loose powder - Transparent Matt. Puder u prahu koji ne daje boju, već samo služi kako se ništa ne bi micalo s lica, upadalo u sitne linije i da bi makeup duže trajao.


Essence I heart nude eyeshadow - 05 My Favorite Tauping, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked blusher - All I Think About Is You, Essence Matt Touch blush - 30 Rose Me Up!


For contouring, I needed something light that has cold greyish brown undertones - Essence I heart nude eyeshadow - 05 My Favorite Tauping. This product also made its way to my most used products of 2016 (you can read it here). And it deserved a spot on that list. I usually tend to mix it with other warm toned bronzers and contouring powders, but during the wintertime, when I'm more pale, I use it on it's own. Sadly, I think it is discontinued, but if you can find something similar - try it.

The two blushes I used the most are Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked blusher - All I Think About Is You and Essence Matt Touch blush - 30 Rose Me Up! that is also my most used blush of the year and it is depotted from its original packaging. They are different in shade, but also in finish . MUR gives your cheeks that glowy look, while the Essence one is completely matte.
________________________________________________________________________________

Za konturiranje lica trebala sam nešto svijetlo, hladnog, smeđe sivog tona - Essence I heart nude eyeshadow - 05 My Favorite Tauping. Ovaj proizvod se našao i u mojim najkorištenijim proizvodima 2016. godine (pročitaj ovdje). I zaslužio je svoje mjesto. Inače ga miješam s toplijim bronzerima i proizvodima za konturiranje, ali preko zime, kada mi je ten svijetliji ga koristim samog. Mislim da je povučen, ali ako pronađeš nešto sličnog tona - svakako isprobaj.

Dva rumenila koja sam rotirala su Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked blusher - All I Think About Is You i Essence Matt Touch blush - 30 Rose Me Up! koji je depotan. Ne samo da su nijanse različite, već imaju drugačiji finiš. MUR rumenilo daje sjaj, dok je Essence potpuno mat.


Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights highlighter - Exhale


Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights highlighter - Exhale


The highlighter I loved the most is Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights highlighter - Exhale. Let me be clear - this is not one of those bam! highlighters. It is a subtle, natural highlighter that is pink toned, but isn't too pink and cold. It complemented almost any look and it goes well with paler skin tones.
________________________________________________________________________________

Highlighter koji je najviše bio u akciji je Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights highlighter - Exhale. Ovo nije jedan od onih bam - intenzivnih highlightera i baš zato sam ga često koristila. Rozog je podtona, ali ne hladnog i previše rozog. Odlično ide uz većinu look-ova i jako dobro izgleda na svijetlijoj koži.

 
Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel - Caramel, Wet'n'Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow primer, Look by Bipa waterproof kajal - 6 Ultra Violet



I continued to use Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel - Caramel. I can't help it, it goes so well with my lighter hair and keeps the brows in place all day.
Also, I used the Wet'n'Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow primer every time I did a shimmery eye look or needed to make the eyeshadows pop. Review is here.
You may have noticed that I started to wear more purple. Mainly on the lashline. That is Look by Bipa waterproof kajal - 6 Ultra Violet doing! It's a great creamy pencil that just glides and has a great color payoff.
________________________________________________________________________________ 
Nastavila sam koristiti Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel - Caramel. Ne mogu si pomoći, odlično ide uz novu svijetliju kosu, a obrve di na mjestu cijeli dan.

Isto tako, koristila sam Wet'n'Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow primer svaki put kad bih koristila shimmerasta sjenila ili kada bih trebala pojačati neku boju. Recenzija je ovdje.

Možda si primijetila da sve više nosim ljubičasto na očima. Posebno na lashine-u. Za sve je zaslužna jedna olovka - Look by Bipa waterproof kajal - 6 Ultra Violet. Kremasta je, klizi po koži i super je pigmentirana.


Makeup Revolution New-trals VS Neutrals palette


Makeup Revolution New-trals VS Neutrals palette


I used the first row from Makeup Revolution New-trals VS Neutrals palette in almost every look I did as a transition shades. Even when I wanted to wear simple neutral brown looks, I put a bit of these warm orange and red shades in the crease to make the overall look warmer. The review is here.
________________________________________________________________________________ 

Iz Makeup Revolution New-trals VS Neutrals palette sam koristila prvi red sjenila u gotovo svakom look-u kao prijelazne nijanse. Čak i za obične smeđe neutralne look-ove znala sam ubaciti malo narančaste ili crvenkaste u pregib da zatopli cijeli izgled. Recenzija je ovdje.


Morphe 35N palette


Morphe 35N palette


And when I didn't wore warm shades of the autumn leaves on my eyes, I wore purples. And the purples came from the Morphe 35N palette. I don't have to say anything, the review is here (that is if you don't already know how good it is).
________________________________________________________________________________

A kada nisam nosila tople nijanse jesenog lišća na očima, nosila sam ljubičasto. I to ljubičaste nijanse iz Morphe 35N palete. Ne moram ništa previše pričati, recenzija je ovdje (ako ne znaš koliko je dobra).


Essence lipliner - 08 Red Blush, Look by Bipa lipliner - 5 Orchid, Kiko Milano Smart lip penci - 712, Essence Longlasting lipliner - 07 Plum Cake


This season, I mainly wore red or mauve purple lips, just like the eyes. :) These are Essence lipliner - 08 Red Blush, Look by Bipa lipliner - 5 Orchid, Kiko Milano Smart lip penci - 712, Essence Longlasting lipliner - 07 Plum Cake. The first Essence one is a bit dry, but the shade is unique to me, rusty dark red that I have only in this pencil, so I overlook the dryness. The second red one, but this time it is a true dark red is Look by Bipa - whose formula I like just like the Essence twist up pencils. But, Kiko Smart pencils are my favorite (the review is here).
________________________________________________________________________________ 

U ovo vrijeme, nosila sam pretežno ili crvene usne, ili mauve ljubičaste. U skladu s očima. :) Bile su to Essence lipliner - 08 Red Blush, Look by Bipa lipliner - 5 Orchid, Kiko Milano Smart lip penci - 712, Essence Longlasting lipliner - 07 Plum Cake. Prva Essence olovka je malo suha, no nijansa je neka tamna hrđavo crvena koju imam samo u ovoj olovci, pa joj nekako progledam kroz prste. Druga crvena, ali ona prava tamna crvena je Look by Bipa - formula ovih olovki mi se sviđa, kao i Essence na odvrtanje. Ali ipak, Kiko Smart olovke za usne su mi najdraže (recenzija ovdje).


Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick - Red Carpet, Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick - Diamond Life, Essence Matt matt matt lipstick - 03


Two red lipsticks I wore are Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick - Red Carpet and Makeup Revolution Iconic pro liptick - Diamond Life (I wrote about them here). Both of them are super matte, a bit drying and very longlasting. The first shade i a true bright red, while the second one is much darker red that I got so many questions about every time I wore it.

Mauve pink purple lipstick that I combined with other mauve pencils that I mentioned before is Essence Matt matt matt lipstick - 03. I really like the shade and the formula, even though it is not that longwearing as the MUR lipsticks. But - I don't mind if I have to re-appy it every few hours.
________________________________________________________________________________ 

Dva crvena ruža koja sam nosila su Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick - Red Carpet i Makeup Revolution Iconic pro lipstick - Diamond Life (o kojima sam pisala ovdje). Oba su super mat, pomalo isušuju i jako su dugotrajni. Prva nijansa je prva žarka crvena, dok je druga tamno crvena za koju ste me često ispitivali.
Mauve ljubičasto rozi ruž koji sam kombinirala s prije navedenim je Essence Matt matt matt lipstick - 03. Sviđa mi se nijansa, ali i formula, iako nije toliko dugotrajan kao MUR Iconic ruževi. Ipak, ne smeta mi popravljati ga svakih par sati.


Catrice Ultimate nail lacquer -  98 No Coffee Without Toffee, Essence The gel nailpolish - 67 Love Me Like You Do, Essence The gel nailpolish - 48 My Love Diary, Maybelline Color Show 60 seconds nailpolish - 357


Lets get to the nailpolishes. Catrice Ultimate nail lacquer -  98 No Coffee Without Toffee is a nude shade, but that warm, caramel :) like, darker nude shade. You can still see it on the nails, but is not that in your face shade.
Two of the Essence nailpolishes - Essence The gel nailpolish - 67 Love Me Like You Do and Essence The gel nailpolish - 48 My Love Diary. I love these shades.

Maybelline Color Show 60 seconds nailpolish - 357 is a dark dark red that you think it is black when you first look at it, but when you get closer, you can see that is a red. So many of you asked me about this shade every time I wore it. For me, this is that one nailpolish that - if I had to wear only one for the rest of my life - this would be it.
________________________________________________________________________________  

Od lakova, najviše sam koristila Catrice Ultimate nail lacquer -  98 No Coffee Without Toffee jer je nude nijansa, ali opet topla, karamelasta :), tamnija nude nijansa. Ona da se ipak vidi da nešto imaš na noktima, a nije preupadljiva.
Dva Essence laka - Essence The gel nailpolish - 67 Love Me Like You Do i Essence The gel nailpolish - 48 My Love Diary. Obožavam ove nijanse.

Maybelline Color Show 60 seconds nailpolish - 357 je tamno tamno crvena nijansa za koju misliš da je crna, ali tek kad se približiš vidiš da je crvena. Za njega ste me ispitivali svaki put kad bih ga nosila. Za mene, ovo je onaj lak koji - da moram izabrati jedan koji bih nosila cijeli život - to je taj.





You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Copyright © 2020 BeautyWonderlust

Social media

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOs_QoryHF_cpTv0cRq9mQ

https://www.instagram.com/tenaco/

https://www.facebook.com/beautywonderlust/

SEARCH